Can't believe we are nearly into the sixth month already... Had a ChufferDuffer meeting here on Tuesday, and we got a bit of work done on the Teifi Gorge. Pat and I splattered a multitude of colours on to the gorge itself, while Col and Chas sorted out the turntable operation at the Cilgerran end, which was sorely in need of attention (I'd made a right cock-up of it...)
Likewise the one down at St Dogmaels - so they have that to look forward to next visit!
Anyroad up, pics of Tuesdays efforts:



Today I started on the hillside and tunnel that separates st Dogs from the middle board. I made it as a lift-off section that will cover the join in the two boards. At the moment its a cardboard carcase covered with paper towels stuck down with wallpaper paste - I've got more Modroc, so that will make a firm shell once the paste has dried. The hill in place:



And on the saw horse:



No comments:

Post a Comment