Now the pressure is off regarding The Teifi Gorge Railway (well, momentarily, anyway) I thought it was about time a bit of thought was given to Peter Towns 'Login' layout which we had promised to build for him.
I think there was one or two posts about it at the very start of the blog, so I won't go into boring details. I resurrected the main layout board today and made a start on the landscaping.


I cut out a channel in the layer of polyurethane to represent the stream, and coated it with a couple of layers of industrial paper towels stuck down with wallpaper paste. Another picture showing a better view below:


Hopefully Tuesday evening will see the Gandy Dancers setting to and doing some track laying...

Meanwhile, I filled a bare patch on the St Dogmaels board. Still work in progress, as I am building the shed to cover it.



The siding by the side of the boiler will have to be shortened, and buffers added - but that a mere bagatelle. (he says hopefully...)
Thats it - New Zealand are just about to show the Wallabys how to play the game.

1 comment:

  1. Colin, it's great to see your skills still in use. Particularly like the 009 locomotives you are making.
    Best wishes to you and you friends.
    Michael.

    ReplyDelete