3mm Society Area meeting here tomorrow
 
In advance I put up the Teifi Gorge Railway layout - I know it's not 3mm - but I thought the others might enjoy seeing it, and Pat and Colin, the co-builders will be here, so we might as well show off our baby...
It will be my last 3mm Society meet, as I have not bothered to renew my membership. 3mm has proved too much of a challenge. I enjoyed making Kilgerran, and Boncath, but enough is enough!
Anyhow, I cleaned all the TGR track with electrical contact cleaner, and then rubbed all the rails with graphite. One or two point problems, but other than that everything ran perfectly. Connected power to the lighting system, and here are the results:
 
one of the engines backing into the engine shed at St Dogmaels
 

 


 The goods shed - way too bright - I shall have to sort that


the workers returning late at night past the harbour Masters Office
 

No comments:

Post a Comment