Hi Everybody.

Not a lot to report about this week, as the weather has been good, and we were all busy doing other things.
We met at Pats on Tuesday, just to catch up on things. We had intended to show Cardigan/Boncath at the Midway Motors Vintage Show on the previous Sunday, as the Cardi-Bach Society were having a display tent there.
Unfortunately the high winds on Friday/Saturday reduced the tent to a crumpled heap. We managed to put the Cardi-Bach Society stuff up in the main tent, but there was no room for the layouts. Ce la vie...










Colin had done some modeling, as usual. Lord knows how he finds time do it. Managed to place drivers inside his traction engines! I got as close as I could with the camera set on macro:










I managed to add a little bit more to the Login layout - the far end was a bit empty, so I made a rough model of 'Fron Felin' the farm thats down that way, though it should be much higher than the layout will allow


The end scenic board is just there to hide things at the moment...
Closer picture of the farm (sheep courtesy of Patrick):


Trees, undergrowth and a barn are yet to be added behind the farm.

Finally a close up of Granny about to cross the track. I know I posted her before, but I thought I would add another perspective.






Bye for now,
Shaun.

No comments:

Post a Comment