Tuesday evening at Colins, and still battling with Pats errant loco. I must get a picture or two to illustrate the progress (which is slow but sure...) General discussion on Welsh language, plotter printing, and Morse taper sizes, amongst other things. We studiously avoid religion and politics, but occasionally reminisce about sex ...
Pizza, pork pies and the usual imbibing of grape juice and in Charles and my case, fermented hops barley and water.

On the modelling front, I spent most of today (Friday) wrestling with the Cigerran turntable. I ended up stripping it out of the baseboard, sorting out the mechanism, and then reseating it all from underneath. Still a bit of weathering to do as I had to enlarge the hole it fits into.
Two Pics showing above and below:




The new replacement chuck turned up for the pillar drill - duly fitted and holes now being drilled into everything I can lay my hands on.

No comments:

Post a Comment